Thursday, February 11, 2010

ROOTSTRATA!!


Kool! Kokonutz!

Just starting off my blog site for random thoughts and ideas I have in mind. So here is the first stamp to a mark that I hope to stretch a thousand miles! To start off, I think its best to write about the idea behind the title Kokonut Rootz!

The roots run deeper than you think! I watched a video just recently titled "The World is Flat 3.0! Here is the link . After you watch it, you will understand why, how and where this blog is going to take me ... :) <- That was a smiley face by the way. [One of technologies newest ideas or can I say its been outdated by now?]


Anyways, on to my rootz : The story of a coconut is a very interesting one. A coconut is one of natures plants that has the most interesting story to tell. Not many plant species in the world, can talk of an adventure like a coconut [kokonut] can. The life of a young coconut starts out hugged under the umbrella of its mother arms (coconut fronds) and as it nurtures under its mothers care, it grows to be a mature coconut itching to fall onto the sandy beach and begin its journey out into the open sea. Every coconut has its story; floating out in the ocean, washing up on many shores until its finally finds a comfortable place to plant its feet and grow up to be a coconut tree! And then nature repeats itself!

This is where I tell my story: I am like a coconut, exploring every phase of life and what I can and can't control in the environment I live in. I go through the biggest waves and float on the calmest shores to finally find a place where I can plant my feet and grow my roots. Well here is my rootz - An experienced coconut = Kokonut with no ordinary roots = Rootz... KOKONUT ROOTZ.

Signed,

Benericco Naiveli

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bless me with your insight!